Stop Digging- Heavy Duty Ground Screws
Stop Digging- Heavy Duty Ground Screws. Rain or shine these work. No more concrete getting wet! Install year round.
ADVANTAGES OF THE GROUND SCREW:
1. Ground screws can be installed all over the country, all year round.
2. They meet U.S. building standards across the U.S.
3. The ground screw is reusable (concrete is not).
4. Made of galvanized steel so they are resistant to corrosion and harsh environments.
5. Suitable for all terrain, all soils, and tough surfaces (and can be fitted to adapt anywhere).
6. Does not destroy surrounding surfaces and environment during installation.
7. Thoroughly engineered and tested for tension, pressure and load.
8. Numerous applications for use and assembly.
9. ISO-Certified and CE marked.
SIMPLIFY THE DIFFICULT WITH GROUND SCREWS!
Ground screw, earth screw, screw anchor, earth anchor or pier anchor – this simple and effective foundation has many names. Stop Digging’s ground screw works the same way as a concrete post or pier block – only, it outperforms it across the board. With our ground screws you can quickly and easily construct a stable foundation and begin construction immediately.
Our ground screws are the best solution for supporting wooden decks, sheds, greenhouses, containers, carports or other structures such as flagpoles, signs or fences. Stop Digging offers a range of screws in different models and sizes to cater to whatever building project you have in mind, and on whatever terrain. Whether it is soft or hard ground, when installed our screws are fully functional and you waste no time waiting for wet concrete to set. Stop digging with Stop Digging!
Our ground screw system was designed and developed in Sweden and has been used all over the world since 2012. Our ground screws are a modern and cost-effective solution for creating foundations for both large and small construction projects. Our business concept is not only to provide a high quality product, but to deliver it to be installed to the highest professional standard, saving you work, time and money. Grounds screws can be used for a wide range of projects in the US, all year round and in any weather conditions.
Check out our Return Policy