FastenMaster- LedgerLOK Structural Wood Screw- Size Options
- LedgerLOK's are the go to lag bolt/screw for deck builders
- Replaces 1/2" Lag Screws
- LedgerLOK is a code-compliant structural wood screw engineered to fasten a deck ledger board to the rim joist of a house with no predrilling.
- Replaces lag screws and through-bolts, has been coated with a proprietary three-step coating process that protects against corrosion (even in pressure treated wood) and is ACQ approved.
- The built-in washer head eliminates the need for an additional washer, saving time and money.
- The large hex-head allows for greater bit engagement, reducing cam-out.
- LedgerLOK is tested and supported by engineering data that conforms to the most current ICC standards. It is also approved for use in ACQ or treated lumber.
Check out our Return Policy