FastenMaster- Lateral Tension System
The Lateral Tension System is a complete system designed to transfer the lateral forces on an exterior deck when attached to the wood frame of a structure.
- Installed in four locations along the length of the ledger
- One within 2' of each end of the ledger with two more evenly spaced between.
- Install the fastener first and then add the bracket.
- No need to access the interior the house.
- Designed to resist 750 pounds in tension per location.
The Lateral Tension System is approved for the five most common installation conditions:
- Condition A: Sill Plate or Wall Plate Behind Ledger
- Condition B: Sill Plate or Wall Plate Directly Below Ledger
- Condition C: Sill Plate or Wall Plate 2” – 5” below Ledger
- Condition D: Wall Stud in line with Deck Joist
- Condition E: Wall Stud between Deck Joists
Check out our Return Policy